Sunday, April 23, 2006

cybertart!


Hello everybody, my name is Scootergrrl and I'm a bag-aholic.

I have a bag addiction.

Shoes have never caught my attention and I often buy clothes with the words, "I'll take one in every colour." Bags, however, are a different story altogether.

Big, small, tiny, leather, fabric, plastic. You name it, I've probably got it.

I've never been able to walk away from a groovy bag so, I'm in serious trouble with Cybertart, a recent discovery in Melbourne. I suspect I'm going to have Cybertart bags coming out of my ears in the near future. I already have 4 bags and 2 wallets and that's from 2 visits to their stall.

I especially love the 'dangle' which wraps around a wrist.

I am not in any way affiliated to these guys. I just love their work and the best part of all is that they're good people. Anne Marie, the lovely lady in this pic is fantastic. Super friendly and good fun.

Check out Cybertart online or at the Esplanade Market in St Kilda on Sundays (pictured below) or at the Rose St Artists' Market in Fitzroy on Saturdays.




No comments: